Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Poop badge!

Chloe got done with camp today and told me she earned the Poop badge!! She is so excited and I am so proud of her!! The poop badge is when you are the absolute best camper of the day! Tomorrow she gets to wear the poop badge all day! It doesn't look like poop, though- it's made with paper and yarn and stickers. She also got a caring reward for helping to clean up when only one other camper remembered to clean up.
She'd talked about the poop badge and making a healthy goal, and then she did it!
I wish I could sneak in to camp and take pictures of her and all her adventures! Yesterday she told me about riding in the front of a canoe and swimming in the lake. She is making friends and asking questions and learning how great it can be to get out there and try new things! More and more she tells me about how things are fun and she enjoys them if she just let's herself get used to it for a minute. I'm proud of her for noticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment