Saturday, July 21, 2012

More awards!!

Chloe is really making a name for herself! She continues to get awards for her caring and responsible self!
We've noticed over the past few weeks she has been very thoughtful, and genuinely concerned with people's feelings and wanting to do nice things all the time. She's always been a sweet girl, but she's really stepped it up. She truly melts my heart. Sometimes in our quiet moments she asks me how she will ever answer questions from people if the truth would hurt their feelings.  Its a tough one to explain that sometimes you don't want to tell the whole truth. I think she's starting to understand what it means to spare someone's feelings.
She was away on my birthday this year, so she had made it a point to talk to Abby about when we could celebrate my birthday all together. Then she went upstairs to get my birthday present and came back with a gigantic hug for me she'd been keeping up there. It was so big I'm not even sure how she hid it behind her back. She makes me smile all the way inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment