Monday, June 25, 2012

More swimming lessons!

Chloe had such a good time swimming during our Arizona/ Disneyland trip I knew I wanted to be sure have her start lessons again when we got home. When I mentioned it to her she said she wasn't sure- she didn't want to because she was nervous and thought she'd forgotten everything from last time- I encouraged her and got her to agree knowing she could stop of she really didn't like it.
That night after her first lesson she was very excited. She'd loved her time in the pool and thanked me for "talking her into it".
It's good to know when to push a bit and when not to.
She is doing her "head bobbing" really well! That's when she has to dunk without plugging her nose. I see her listening well and trying hard and having fun all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment