Saturday, March 30, 2013

Find the van

Abby, Chloe and I were in town and leaving a store. Sometimes - (in effort to get her to be aware of her surroundings and sense of direction, something I'm not so good at.) - I ask her to lead me back to the car or somewhere.

This day - We were leaving a store and I said - "Okay Chloe, find our way back to the van." (it was 2 blocks away).
Then Abby said... "If you find it, we can all go out to ice cream!" (something we'd planned on doing anyway)
Then: "She'll find it, definitely, if ice cream is on the line."

Chloe said...."well - I've always got ice cream on MY line!" and she marched forward. :-P

I love it when she messes up her speech. I've stopped correcting her. Those days are numbered-- she's growing so fast and she's super smart.

(She found the van, and ordered cookies and cream)

No comments:

Post a Comment